© 2016 theme All rights reserved

My country is where they spend the most beautiful clouds.

(Jules Renard)

Situated in the Grottaferrata’s most exclusive residential area in Via Colle delle Ginestre, in a dominant and unique position, we have a prestigious and luxurious property with an unique and amazing views about Rome.

The Main Villa is surrounded by the beautiful landscape scenery of the Castelli Romani, was designed in 1914 by architect Busiri Vici, solid construction, impressive and elegant at the same time has two entrances, overlooking parkland and on an impactful landscape that cross the horizon from the Eternal Eity until the sea.

The Main Villa

Completely renovated in 2009 respecting the original architectural rules, the renovation lasted two years and gave to the villa an undisputed prestige, thanks to the use of vintage materials already present and valuable raw materials that skilled competent craftsmen transformed into ultra-luxury and high quality products.

Read More

The Park

The park measures more than 3.500 square meters on three levels connected by stairways in lava stone, big attention on a lot of details, 70% of the park is english lawn style, the remaining 30% consists of courtyard, terraces, driveways areas and pedestrian crossings; all the areas are completely paved in porphyry of Trentino posed at allayed peacock tail and with white marble inserts.

Read More

The Dependance

The Dependance consists of 7 rooms and external patio and measures 110 square meters. Architecturally similar to the main Villa, it completes the harmonious and elegant dimora and it’s positioned opposite the swimming pool: this site offers a view of the park and the panorama below.

Read More